Financial Aid Calendar
2019-2020 Academic Year
- July 1, 2019 -- Priority deadline: 2019-2020 FAFSA filing, verification documentation submission, and acceptance of aid (if awarded) for the Fall semester. Failure to complete these steps by the priority deadline may delay receipt of your financial aid. This could result in you having to pay your tuition, fees, and other expenses without financial aid by the published purge date.
2020-2021 Academic Year
- October 1, 2019 -- FAFSA available at www.fafsa.gov. Use 2018 income information on your FAFSA. Certain types of financial aid are available only on a first-come, first-served basis, so do not delay in submitting the FAFSA. APSU will begin reviewing FAFSA results in February.
- October 1, 2019 -- APSU Scholarship Application opens. Some scholarships within this application have separate end dates that may close before the final March 1 deadline.
- February 3, 2020 -- Financial Aid Requirements notification sent to new students. Notifications will continue to be sent on a regular basis. Many requirements are due to random selection of verification.
- February 3, 2020 -- Award Notification sent to new and current students. Notifications will continue to be sent on a regular basis. Award information will also be available in AP OneStop. Students can begin accepting loans through AP OneStop.
- March 1, 2020 -- APSU Scholarship Application closes. Some scholarships within this application have separate end dates that may close before the final March 1 deadline.
Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Dates:
Students in violation of satisfactory academic progress standards who want to be considered for financial aid eligibility must submit documentation by certain deadlines, as indicated below. Review the satisfactory academic progress guidelines for more information. Appeals submitted after the final deadline may not be considered until the next semester.
Appeal Submission Deadlines:
|Fall Clarksville Campus and Fall I Fort Campbell||August 1st|
|Fall II Fort Campbell||October 10th|
|Spring Clarksville Campus and Spring I Ft. Campbell||January 3rd|
|Spring II Fort Campbell||February 27th|
Appeal Committee Meeting Dates
Once appeals are received, they may be forwarded to the Satisfactory Academic Progress committee. The committee meets on the following dates:
- August 22
- August 28
- September 5
- September 19
Fee Deferment Dates:
As the start of a term nears, students may experience situations where their financial aid awards have not been awarded. Students experiencing this issue may be waiting for verification review to be completed or may be late applicants. Students in these scenarios may qualify for a fee deferment. Online fee deferments are only open for certain periods, as indicated below.
|Fall I (Ft Campbell)||Aug 5||Aug 16 @ noon||Aug 19||Aug 27 @ noon||Aug 28||Sept 6 @ noon|
|Fall (Clarksville)||Aug 5||Aug 16 @ noon||Aug 19||Aug 23 @ noon||Aug 26||Sept 6 @ noon|
|Fall II (Ft Campbell)||Oct 2||Oct 16 @ noon||Oct 17||Oct 24 @ noon|
TN Promise Dates:
Review the checklist on the TN Promise webpage for important dates and detailed information regarding the TN Promise scholarship.
TN Reconnect Dates:
Review the checklist on the TN Reconnect webpage for important dates and detailed information regarding the TN Reconnect scholarship.