- Lottery Scholarship Course Repeat/Exclusion Consent Form - The HOPE Lottery Scholarship rules allows for a student to raise their GPA by repeating
a class and having the original grade excluded from your HOPE Lottery Scholarship
GPA. This is only for ONE time.
- Lottery Scholarship Regain Option Request Form - This Form is used by Lottery Scholarship students who have lost the eligibility
due to not meeting GPA in a bracket. This is only for ONE time.
- Lottery Scholarship Incomplete Grade Change Reinstatement Form - You may use this form if you previously had your Tennessee Hope Lottery Scholarship
cancelled due to not meeting the GPA requirements with an Incomplete grade on file.
If your Incomplete course now has a grade, and if your TELS GPA has been brought up
to the appropriate requirements, our office may review the submitted form to potentially
reinstate your scholarship.
- Non-Traditional Lottery Review Request - This form is used to request a review of your student account to determine if you
may be eligible to receive the Tennessee Non-Traditional Lottery scholarship.
- TSAC Student Portal Electronic Change of Institution Request - The first school that is initially listed on the FAFSA is the institution that is
allowed to pay eligible students state-based funding. If you listed Austin Peay State
University on your FAFSA in any other position than the first school choice, you will
need to change the institution through the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation
(TSAC). Follow the instructions to change your institution to Austin Peay State University.