Student Success is here to help as Freshmen transition into college academic life, and to help provide the tools for success in their college pursuits.
Student Success currently oversees:
- Academic Focus
- APSU 1000 - Freshman Seminar
- Associate of Science in Liberal Arts
- Bachelor of Science in General Studies
- College Possible Coaches
- Freshman Advising Staff
- Peer Leaders
Schedule with a Freshman Advisor today!
If you are a new Freshmen to APSU, you must attend Governors Orientation or complete GO online orientation to be advised for classes
These advisors are for Freshmen APSU students. You can check your classification under 'OneStop Advising' on Web Self Service. Please click on your advisor's name to schedule with them.
- George Watt - Criminal Justice, Leadership, Political Science, Professional Services, Public Management, and Sociology
- Margaret Douglas - Accounting, Finance, Management, and Marketing
- Mark Gray - Computer Science, Engineering Technology, Mathematics, and Radiological Sciences
- Mary Lawman - Health & Human Performance and Kinesiology
- Nicole McGlashing - Liberal Arts - No Academic Interest, Education, and Academic Focus
- Rachel Carlson - Computer Science
- Ryan Darensbourg - Liberal Arts (exploratory students)
- Ryan Horton - Accounting, Finance, Management, and Marketing
- Tina Grimsley - Nursing
- Whitney Milliken - Art, Communications, Dance, History & Philosophy, Languages & Literature, Music, and Theatre
Follow Student Success social media to receive important news updates, tips, and reminders regarding registration and other related events at Austin Peay State University.
AP Schedule Planner
AP Schedule Planner is a class scheduling system that Austin Peay State University utilizes to help students generate potential schedules in a virtual environment.
Follow our PeayLink to keep up-to-date on advising events around campus offered by our department for Freshmen!