Per the Department of Education, most of the Verification requirements for 2022-2023 have been waived.
- Affidavit of Citizenship/Immigration Documentation Originality
- 2023-2024 Dependent Asset Verification Form
- 2023-2024 Dependent Household Members Verification Form
- 2023-2024 Dependent Tax Filing Status Form
- 2023-2024 Dependent Verification Form
- 2023-2024 Independent Asset Verification Form
- 2023-2024 Independent Household Members Verification Form
- 2023-2024 Independent Tax Filing Status Form
- 2023-2024 Independent Verification Form
- Verification of Identity and Educational Purpose - Students may complete this requirement in one of two ways. (1) provide government-issued
photo id in person to our office along with the form, or (2) present a government-issued
photo id and sign the form in front of a notary public to send along with the affidavit
signed by the notary public.