Go back

How to Apply for VA Education Benefits for Current Students

Once you register for classes, complete the Certification Request Form. (Enrollment Certification Process)

Submit a copy of your most current VA education award letter to APSU Office of Veterans Education Benefits at least once each academic year.

For VA assistance confirming your registration, please see: VA Fee Deferment

Changing Your Program of Study (Major/Concentration)

You may want to consult one of the APSU Office of Veterans Education Benefits to determine if the change of major will have a negative impact on your current enrollment certification.

When changing your major with APSU, this does not change your program with VA. You must also complete one of the following: