Go back

Certification Request Form Instructions

The enrollment certification request is to be used by active duty service persons, veterans, reservists, Guardsmen and dependents to request that their enrollment be certified to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for education benefits. This process must be completed every term of enrollment (i.e. Fall I term, Fall semester, Summer sessions). 

***NOTE: To ensure compatibility, we recommend that you utilize Internet Explorer as your browser and allow pop-ups from our site.

***NOTE:  For first time students utilizing VA education benefits at APSU, you must contact one of the APSU's Office of Veterans Education Benefits to complete your VA education benefit packet.