Go back

Online Forms

The forms listed below require Adobe Reader.

Students do have the option of submitting documents to our office via AP OneStop. For instructions on submitting documents, please review the file on How to Upload VA Documents

  1. Advance Payment Agreement: Advance payment is the VA educational assistance allowance paid to the student for the first partial (at a prorated amount) month and the following full month of enrollment.  Advance payment can on be requested by students initially enrolling or those who have been absent from school for a term that is more than 30 calendar days and did not receive break pay.  Advance payment is not an option under Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33), VA Veterans Readiness and Employment (VR&E), and those students who are less than half-time. For additional information, please visit Advance Payment.
  2. Certification Request (CRF): The certification request is required for every term of enrollment, including your first term. This form indicates to the APSU Office of Veterans Education Benefits which classes you plan to pursue or are pursuing for a specific term of enrollment and your desire for VA certification for payment. You will complete this form online through your AP OneStop account. (Online VA Certification Request Form Instructions) If you have previously submitted a CRF and need to make changes to the same term, an additional CRF (considered a change in status), needs to be submitted for the course changes only. **NOTE: In order to utilize the online certification request, our office recommends that you allow pop-ups from AP OneStop.
  3. Retroactive VA Certification Request:  This certification request is to be used for a prior term that a CRF was not submitted or VA backdated your approval (usually Chapter 35). **NOTE: This is completed through Dynamic Forms.  Log in with your AP Onestop username/password.  
  4. Financial Resources Acknowledgment: (You will only need to submit this form if you are unable to access it through the Online Certification Request.)  This form is required every term of enrollment for individuals on active duty service and those under the Post 9/11 GI Bill®, VA Veteran Readiness & Employment (VR&E), and Montgomery GI Bill® programs.  This form indicates to the APSU Office of Veterans Education Benefits financial resources that you anticipate receiving, excluding Title IV Federal Financial Aid, which will allow our office to report your tuition and fee charges accurately to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.  
  5. Student Course Requirement Change Form:  (For Faculty Use Only.)  This form is to be completed if your student has any course deficiencies or pre-requisites that are not listed in your student's initial Degree Works or the student's declared Bulletin (academic year).  **This is completed through Dynamic Forms. Log in with your AP Onestop username/password. 
  6. Tutorial Assistance Internal Recommendation (TAF): Please read over the TutorBrochure.pdf and speak to your appropriate school certifying official. This form is required for students needing tutorial assistance. The instructor of the course must sign and date the form in order to validate the need for tutoring. For VA VR&E students, you must receive prior approval from your counselor.
  7. You will initially complete the APSU VEBO's online orientation with your VA education benefit packet. This form explains APSU and U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ guidelines as well as your responsibilities as a VA student while at the University. 

  8. VA Education Forms: The VA Forms 22-1995 and 22-5495 at this link will complete an application with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, NOT the APSU VEBO. You must apply with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, AND provide a copy to the APSU VEBO or contact the APSU VEBO to receive a copy of either form.


GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).