Student Affairs Assessment Team
2018-19 Student Affairs A Team:
- Dr. Tammy Bryant, Chair and Director, Student Affairs Programs and Assessment
- Kelly Carpenter, Coordinator, Leadership and Organizations
- Zach Inman, Assistant Director, Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services
- Jasmin Linares, Coordinator, Military Student Center
- Louise Mitchell, Coordinator, Hispanic Cultural Center
- Clayton Sheehan, Assistant Director, University Recreation
- Cecil Wilson, Assistant Direct, Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services
- Jasin Wills, Associate Director, University Recreation
The A Team meets every first and third Thursday of fall and spring semesters. The A Team participates in staff development and collaboration, reviews assessment instruments, and celebrates successes.
Student Affairs staff serving on the University Institutional Effectiveness Committee are Kelly Carpenter, Jasin Wills, Nazim Chaker, and Dr. Tammy Bryant.
For information contact Student Affairs Programs and Assessment, Office of Student Affairs, MUC 208, (931) 221-6570.