College Panhellenic Council
The College Panhellenic Council (CPC) serves as the governing body for six social sororities at APSU. All six sororities are members of the National Panhellenic Conference (NPC).
The Panhellenic Council Executive Board is made up of the following women:
- President, Kaleigh Katruska
"Hello! I am Kaleigh Katruska and I serve as Panhellenic President! I have been involved in Greek Life since 2019, with two of those years being a recruitment counselor. I truly love our Panhellenic community, and I am so grateful to get to work alongside other amazing soroity women!!"
- Vice President of Administration, vacant
- Vice President of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Sara Kate Lusk
"Hey y'all! My name is Sara Lusk and I serve as Panhellenic's Vice President of Diversity, Equity, and Inlusion! I joined Greek Life during Fall '22 and this year I will be serving as a recruitment counselor! I'm super excited to be serving on this amazing council and can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of the year!"
- Vice President of Judicial Affairs & Academic Success, Julie Russell
"Hey!! My name is Julie Russell and I serve as Vice President of Judicial Affairs and Academic Success! I'm a junior agriculture major with a concentration in vet tech. I joined Greek life in Fall of 2021!"
- Vice President of Recruitment Operations, Aviana Parker
"I joined Greek Life in the Fall of 2021. This is my second year involved in Panhellenic and it is such a unique opportunity to be able to love and serve the whole Panhellenic community while still holding a deep love for my own chapter. Being in Greek Life has shaped who I am by pushing me to be the best person I can be, academically and socially. I am so excited to see what the year holds!"
- Vice President of Public Relations & Events, Paola Santiago
- Vice President of Recruitment Counselors , Haylei Halliburton
"Hey everyone! I am Haylei Halliburton and I'm the Vice President of Recruitment Education! I have been involved with Greek Life for the last two years and it has been the most rewarding and fun experience ever! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to serve on this board with all these amazing women."
APSU’s College Panhellenic Council preserves the high standards of National Panhellenic Conference sororities and women’s fraternities.
The Panhellenic Council develops and maintains sorority life and inter-sorority relations at a high level of accomplishment. In doing so, the College Panhellenic Council:
- Considers the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus and personal life;
- Promotes superior scholarship as a basis of intellectual achievement;
- Cooperates with member organizations and university administration in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards;
- Acts in accordance with National Panhellenic Conference UNANIMOUS AGREEMENTS and policies;
- Acts in accordance with such rules established by Panhellenic Association as to not violate the sovereignty, rights and privileges of member organizations;
- Oversees and maintains all actions of member sororities of the University, adhering to all rules and regulations set forth by the National Panhellenic Conference and APSU’s Panhellenic Council, as well as those determined by the University itself;
- Contributes to the excellence of the University and the outside community through service and academic achievement.
College Panhellenic Council Executive Board Application (Check back in October 2023)
College Panhellenic Recruitment Counselor (Pi Chi) Application (Check back in February 2024)