The National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) serves as the governing body for seven social/social service fraternities and sororities at Austin Peay.
Homecoming Stepshow Tickets 2022: Buy Tickets Here!!!
The National Pan-Hellenic Council Executive Board is made up of the following men and women:
- President, Jessica Harrison
- Vice President, D'Angelo Washington
- Treasurer, Maleiah Moon
- Secretary, Myia McGahee
- Parliamentarian, Logan Brooks
- Director of Programming, Mickele Bridges
- Director of Marketing and Communication, Ciara Grandberry
The purposes of the organization shall be the National Pan-Hellenic Council, Inc. at the Austin Peay State University shall be:
- To govern, monitor, and coordinate its member organizations and to provide a means through which the organizations make a united and constructive approach to fraternity and sorority life;
- To encourage and maintain superior level of scholarship for members and member organizations;
- To promote superior standards of service and leadership;
- To create a harmonious working relationship amongst member organizations;
- To facilitate the establishment and development of undergraduate chapters of the member organizations;
- To preserve the cultural heritage of the NPHC member organizations;
- To encourage member organizations to develop programs to meet the needs of their respective communities;
- To act in accordance with the National Pan-Hellenic Council, Inc. and the Austin Peay State University policies and procedures;
- To address, coordinate, and develop action strategies on matters of mutual concerns to member organizations;
- To foster an understanding of the structure and method of operation among the member organizations.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
National Pan-Hellenic Council Governing Documents
National Pan-Hellenic Council Executive Board Application