Panhellenic Sorority Fall Recruitment Registration
The Fall 2021 Panhellenic Recruitment Registration is LIVE.
We are excited to announce all fall recruitment events will be in person. All registered potential new members will receive instructions during the PNM Orientation and will have support from the Panhellenic Recruitment Counselors (Pi Chis) and Panhellenic Executive Board.
Please follow the link above to the Fall 2021 Panhellenic Recruitment Registration.
Some important things to note going into this year's recruitment process:
- There is a $25 recruitment registration fee! If you need a fee waiver please reach out to Lindsy Perry, Coordinator of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs
- During the registration, you will hopefully be able to showcase how great you are.
In addition to the form, you will upload:
- Your involvement
- Optional: a current resume
- Optional: a link to a video which must follow the guidelines listed below:
• Videos should be a maximum of 90 seconds.
• Potential New Members (PNMs) are to record videos using a smartphone or similar device. They should not
use professional/third-party videos/services to record or edit videos.
• Backgrounds of videos should be neutral.
• Videos should only include the PNM and should not include the use of props.
• Videos must include the PNM’s name (first and last) and hometown, and then tell us a little about yourself and why you are looking to join a sorority.
- Letters of Recommendation are NOT required to go through the recruitment process. If you have a family member or friend who would like to submit a letter of recommendation, they should follow their national organization's process. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Lindsy Perry, Coordinator of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Lindsy Perry, Coordinator of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs. Additionally, see below for the link to the College Panhellenic Council's Facebook and Instagram pages where there will be frequent updates.
Below are guidelines that govern Panhellenic Council recruitment process:
- All participants must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours for the current semester in order to be eligible for recruitment.
- Alcohol and illegal drugs are prohibited from use during Recruitment Week. The Panhellenic Council will dismiss from recruitment anyone found in violation and will refer all violations to the Office of Student Affairs.
- Austin Peay State University and the Panhellenic Council are not responsible for the loss, theft of, or damage to personal property of the students.
- Potential new members are encouraged to attend the maximum number of functions that she can each day of recruitment in order to maximize her chances of receiving an invitation for membership.
- Potential new members must notify the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs in writing if they choose to withdraw from recruitment.
- Potential new members have the right to not join a sorority if, in the end of the recruitment week period, that seems best to them.
- Participation in Panhellenic Council recruitment is not a guarantee that a potential new member will receive a bid to join a Panhellenic Council organization.
- All participants must register for recruitment through the official registration link. See the link at the top of this tab.
- Recruitment registrations must be received by Thursday, September 2, 2021, prior to the start of Orientation.
- Potential new members, chapter members, alumnae volunteers, and chapter advisors will all be required to wear face masks and practice social distancing during all in-person events. Additionally, all individuals must immediately report if they feel unwell and must not attend in-person activities.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the VP of Recruitment Logistics.