Health and Human Performance
The faculty and staff in the Department of Health and Human Performance at Austin Peay State University welcome you to this website. We are pleased that you have chosen to familiarize yourself with the diverse program offerings at the undergraduate and/or graduate level.
- Undergraduate students may select from two degrees: Bachelor of Science in Health and Human Performance with concentrations in Communication Sciences and Disorders, Healthcare Management, K-12 Teaching, Public Health, and Sport and Wellness Specialist, or the Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with concentrations in Exercise Science and Pre-professional.
- Graduate students may select from four degrees: Master of Healthcare Administration (online), Master of Science in Health and Human Performance (online), Master of Speech-Language Pathology (MSLP), or the Master of Public Health (online).
- For more information about our Master of Healthcare Administration program, please contact Dr. Blake Hendrickson at 931-221-6351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about our MS in Health and Human Performance graduate program, please contact Dr. Gregg Steinberg at 931-221-6113 or email@example.com.
- For more information about our Master of Speech-Language Pathology program, please contact Dr. Kelly Kleinhans at 931-221-6223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about our Master of Public Health program, please contact Dr. Kadi Bliss at 931-221-6107 or email@example.com.
HHP Mission Statement
The Department of Health and Human Performance faculty strive to be the regional leaders in providing inclusive learning environments that foster critical thinking, creativity, innovation, and competency to meet the professional needs and well-being of all students.
HHP Department Vision
The Department of Health and Human Performance envisions leading the preparation of competent professionals who generate meaningful, high-impact scholarship and influence the well-being of communities they serve.
We are pleased that you are considering Austin Peay State University and the Department of Health and Human Performance. If you would like additional information, please feel free to contact the department.
Tim Leszczak, Ph.D
Professor and Chair
Department of Health & Human Performance