The MPH program follows the APSU College of Graduate Studies admissions requirements. Listed below are the required application materials. For more information about the application process, please visit https://www.apsu.edu/grad-studies/ or contact the MPH Program Director.
- Application for admission
- Application Fee: $45 domestic or $55 international
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Verification of lawful presence in the United States (i.e. submit a license or other approved document)
- Bachelor’s degree, conferred in any field, from a regionally accredited institution showing a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- *Minimum GRE revised General Test scores of: Verbal-140, Quantitative-140, and Analytical Writing-2.5
- Military documents (if applicable)
- Admission decision by department
*Students with an undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or greater or with a master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution may submit an Entrance Exam Waiver, for approval by the department, to waive the GRE requirement. This does not guarantee admission into the program. All documents will be evaluated before a decision is made. The MPH program is currently waiving the GRE admissions requirement.