Apply to a Graduate Program at Austin Peay State University
Welcome to the College of Graduate Studies at Austin Peay State University! We are glad you are considering APSU to further your education. Please utilize the information below to start a new application or review an existing application.
All graduate students are responsible for complying with the deadlines published in the academic calendar.
Start a new application
- Create a Login ID of up to nine alphanumeric characters (e.g. jsmith).
- Current or former APSU students do not use your APSU Student ID Number as your Login ID.
- Create a PIN. Your PIN should be a six digit number (no letters, just numbers).
- Make a note of your Login ID and PIN. You will need this information to log in to your application or review your application status.
- Verify your PIN, by typing it again.
- Click Login to access the Austin Peay State University online graduate admission application.
Review an existing application
To review an existing graduate admission application, please visit the Admissions Application Review Site and log in using the ID and PIN you created when you started your application.
For any questions regarding the application or admission process, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at 931-221-7662 or e-mail email@example.com .
Although we encourage use of the online application, you may complete a paper Application for Graduate Admission if preferred.