Ready to take the next step toward a new career? Now is the time.
We are glad you are considering APSU to further your education. Please utilize the information below to start a new application or review an existing application.
Start a new application
- Create a Login ID of up to nine alphanumeric characters (e.g. jsmith).
- Current or former APSU students do not use your APSU Student ID Number as your Login ID.
- Create a PIN. Your PIN must be a six digit number (no letters, just numbers).
- Verify your PIN, by typing it again.
- Make a note of your Login ID and PIN. You will need this information to log in to your application or review your application status.
- Click Login to access the Austin Peay State University online graduate admission application.
- Application deadlines vary by term and program and can be found here.
- Please review the program specific admission requirements necessary for the program you are applying. These can be found under Graduate Bulletin.
Start a new military affiliated application
- Create a Login Account
- Apply for admission by selecting the "Military Affiliated" application from the drop down menu
- Tuition Assistance - All Army active duty, National Guard, and reserve soldiers must select their degree path through ArmyIgnitEd and complete their application through the APSU link above. If you have any questions about Tuition Assistance, please contact your Army Education Center Counselor. For any questions about making payments, please contact the APSU Student Account Services at email@example.com or (931) 221-7671.
Review an existing application or upload documents
To review an existing graduate admission application, please visit the Admissions Application Review Site and log in using the ID and PIN you created when you started your application.
For any questions regarding the application or admission process, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at 931-221-7662 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
I wanted to maximize my opportunities, create additional streams of income, and increase my advocacy platform. Obtaining a PsyD was in line with my personal and professional goals.
As a recent graduate of the Master of Science in Leadership program, it has helped me see what is possible and that I can help others be successful from a leadership position. The program was very flexible and fit well into my busy schedule and work swing shift. Since obtaining my degree, I have taken on a new role that has allowed me to put what I learned to use.
The Reading Specialist Master's Degree ensures that every teacher identifies as a confident literacy leader in education. As a reading specialist, you will be a literacy leader in your classroom with your students and a role model with other teachers in your building.
My most cherished experience is the connectivity between my professors and me. I was more than a screen name, I was an opportunity for my professors to develop, motivate, and empower. Austin Peay's I-O program has left an indelible mark in my life and birthed a new career journey that bridged my passion and purpose.