Graduate Student Forms
Current graduate students may find useful forms below. Most forms are interactive but must be filled out, printed and signed for appropriate processing. You may need to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader. If there are any questions, concerns, or if you have any trouble accessing our forms please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program of Study Forms
- Students who are interested in reviewing the courses within their program of study
should complete a degree evaluation within Degree Works. To complete the degree evaluation:
Log into your OneStop account and click on the icon.
Enter your OneStop login username and password.
Select the Degree Works tile.
Once you select the Degree Works tile, you will be taken straight to your degree evaluation.
- Program of Study/Admission to Candidacy/Graduate Committee Assignment Form: This document should be used for students who need a hard copy of their program of study (i.e. students who need to submit a program of study to the VA).
- Transfer and Course Substitution form: This document should be used when a Graduate Program Coordinator is accepting transfer credit (and course substitutions) to be included in a student's program of study.
- Admission to Candidacy/Program of Study for Corporate Communication Concentration
- Admission to Candidacy/Program of Study for Media Management Concentration
Graduate Student Forms
- Graduate Academic Appeals Form: This document should be used when a student is appealing to be readmitted following suspension or is appealing for a time extension to complete a degree.
- Graduate Care Application: This document should be used for students who have not taken class in at least three years and who are seeking grade forgiveness on previously earned grades.
- Graduate Fresh Start Application: This document should be use for students who are starting a new degree and who would like to exclude prior graduate credits earned from other graduate programs.
- Request to Add or Change Graduate Program: This document should be used by students who would like to change their program of study.
- Request to Repeat Graduate Course: This document should be used by students who would like to repeat a course in which the student earned an "A" or a "B."
- Grade Replacement Request Form: This document should be used when a student would like to repeat a course and have the original grade replaced with the new grade (up to one time).