Finish faster, take a Winter Term class!
Winter Term priority registration for currently enrolled students opens October 25, 2021! Open registration for new and current students begins October 30, 2021. Visit the calendar for more information.
New Winter Term Checklist!
Stay organized and on task with winter term processes by using the winter term checklist. The new checklist provides all the essential steps for a smooth start in winter term.
Winter Term offers undergraduate students the opportunity to complete two courses in just 4 weeks.
About Winter Term
- All courses are offered online
- Class schedule includes in-demand courses
- Access campus resources, including D2L support, throughout the term
- Register for Winter Term classes at the same time you register for spring classes
- Use spring semester financial aid to cover the cost
- Complete your course December 11, 2021 - January 9, 2022
Winter Term Video
Are you on the fence about taking a winter term class? Watch the winter term video to learn about other students' experiences in the term.
Explore your Winter Term options during advising and registration.
- December 8 - Confirm classes* deadline. OneStop closed from 9 p.m. through 8 a.m.
- December 11 - Classes Begin
- December 17 - 14th day of processing classes; Last day to drop without record; Last day to receive 75% fee adjustment
- December 28 - Last day to drop with automatic "W"
- January 9 - Last day of classes
Students may take up to two courses during Winter Term. Registering for a lecture course and the lab is considered as two separate courses.
Course taken in Winter Term cannot serve as pre-requisite for course student wishes to take in spring semester.
On dates the University is closed for year-end holidays, students will have limited, online access to D2L support and support from other campus offices. No class activity will occur on December 24, 25, or on Jan. 1.
Winter Term priority advising and preregistration begins October 25, 2021 for currently enrolled students for Spring 2022. The last day to register is December 10, 2021.