Using Financial Aid During Winter Term
Winter Term courses are considered Spring I registration. Hours enrolled during Winter Term and Spring are combined to determine the student’s financial aid eligibility. It is important to note a student using financial aid for Winter term is using a portion of their Spring aid to pay for the Winter course, so Spring tuition and fees should be factored in when calculating payments for the Winter term.
- If aid is not enough to cover the full balance owed, the student is responsible for the remaining balance.
- Students registered for Winter and Spring Clarksville Campus must confirm twice. Confirm under Spring I Fort Campbell for Winter term, and confirm under Spring Clarksville Campus for Spring term.
- Students currently on an academic plan for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) will have a disbursement hold placed on their account. This disbursement hold prevents the use of financial aid for Winter Term until final Fall grades have been evaluated based on students meeting the terms of their academic plan for SAP.
- If a student is confirmed for Winter Term based on financial aid and then withdraws from Spring courses, they may be billed because their aid will then be based on fewer registered hours. In this case, the student will be responsible for any amount due.
- If considering dropping a Winter Term course after the beginning of the semester, a student should contact the Office of Student Financial Aid.
Phone: (931) 221-7907