Housing/Residence Life at APSU
Living on campus puts you in the center of the university community, ready for both academic and co-curricular activities. While you live in APSU's residence halls, you'll enjoy a rewarding experience where lasting bonds are developed, new ideas are formed, and memories are made!
SUMMER '16 HOUSING APPLICATION AVAILABLE
Meacham Apartment Building 200 & 300 will be offered for Summer 2016
- Maymester: 5/09 - 5/27 (Rent: $200) ** However, if you are currently residing on campus for Spring16 and registered for either Maymester or Summer 1 classes – no housing rent charge
- Summer I: 5/31 - 7/1 (Rent: $500)
- Summer II: 7/5 - 8/5 (Rent: $500)
- Full Summer: 5/31 - 8/5 (Rent: $1000)
ON-LINE HOUSING APPLICATION AVAILABLE FOR FALL '16 - SPRING '17
As of May 20, 2016, due to availability, we are no longer accepting applications for returning upperclass / new transfer students to Housing.
- If you are applying for the first time, you must do so through your AP OneStop Account
- Once logged in, click on the 'Apply for Housing' box located to the right of your screen.
- Follow three easy steps and you're done!