Key/Card Access Request Procedure
Prior to submission of request, please read & familiarize yourself with
Instructions to Complete "Key/Card Access Request Form":
- Please complete “Key Holder Information”
- This is the information of the individual needing a key(s)/access
- Please complete “Access Details”
- Make sure to denote whether a “Physical Key” or “Govs Card Credential(s)” are needed.
- If both are needed, one completed request is accepted.
- “Requestor Information”
- Complete this section if you are an Office Manager, Supervisor, or other APSU Employee making this key/card request on the Key Holder’s behalf
- “Approvals” (It is the responsibility of the requestor to gather required signatures.)
- Office/Classroom/Designated Area key(s)/access require Key Holder’s Dean/Director/Dept. Chair signature/approval.
- Building Master Key requires Vice President’s signature/approval.
- Grand Master Key requires President’s or VP for Finance and Administration’s signature/approval.
- Once complete, return to APSU Physical Plant “key-shop” PO Box 4696 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once all approvals are complete, normal Key-Shop flow is 24-48 hours to complete request.
Pick-Up of Requested Physical Key(s)
Requestor & Key Holder will be notified via email when keys are available for pick-up.
A picture ID of Key Holder is required at time of pick-up.
When key(s) are picked up, two signatures are required:
- Person Issuing Key(s)
- Key Holder
A fee of $10.00 per key is charged for replacement of a lost key(s).
* Key(s) not picked up within 90 days will require a new request submission.For assistance please contact Physical Plant via email Key-Shop@apsu.edu or telephone 931-221-7456