Go back

General Admission

Admission information for students who are: 
  • U.S. citizens
  • U.S. permanent residents
  • Non-F1 visa holders
  • no visa   
F-1 students: See F-1 visa international students.


To apply: Students should submit the online application form or contact the English Language Institute for a paper application.


Online Application Form

Class Options 

Tuition and Fees



Return to English Language home page