Campus Housing for ESL Students
Are you interested in living on campus?
Limited housing in campus residence halls is available for full-time ESL students.
A separate housing application and room reservation deposit of USD $100 are required after acceptance into the ESL Institute. This deposit is applied to the cost of rent.
- Interested students should contact the ESL Institute at the time of application to the ESL Institute for more details and assistance on applying for campus housing.
- All housing is assigned on a first-come/first-serve basis, so apply for housing early! Campus housing is normally full about two months before Fall Term 1 classes begin, so apply BEFORE arriving.
- Students applying for housing for ESL Fall Term 1 or 2 will be contracted for one full academic year. Students applying for housing for ESL Spring Term 1 will be contracted for the full spring semester.
- All students living in University housing provide their own linens, towels, and other personal accessories. They are responsible for their own care and cleaning.
Before you start the Housing application process, please carefully read the following information.
Austin Peay State University offers many different options for living on campus. All halls and apartments are designated as smoke-free. To see descriptions, residency requirements and floor plans for all options, go to www.apsu.edu/housing/rates.
Most options are for double occupancy (two people per room), with single occupancy possible only if space is available, for a higher cost. Costs quoted are per semester and are subject to change.
- Freshmen Residence Halls are for 1st year students only.
- Sophomore and Above residences are for 2nd year and above students only.
- Co-educational: Both male and female students may live in the same building, but will not live in the same room nor will they have shared bathroom facilities.
ALL students who live on campus MUST also purchase a meal plan. For meal plan options go to: www.apsu.edu/housing/dining-services. Commuting students living off campus also have the option of purchasing a meal plan.
APSU Residence Halls and University Apartments
Details about individual residence halls and apartments can be found at www.apsu.edu/housing/apartments-residence-halls
Summer term and off-campus housing
- Housing and meal options on campus for summer term are limited.
- The ESL Institute does not assist in arranging off-campus housing.