Campus Housing for English Language Students
Are you interested in living on campus?
Limited housing in campus residence halls is available for full-time English Language
A separate housing application and room reservation deposit of USD $100 are required after acceptance into the English Language Institute. This deposit is applied to the cost of rent.
- Interested students should contact the English Language Institute at the time of application to the English Language Institute for more details and assistance on applying for campus housing.
- All housing is assigned on a first-come/first-serve basis, so apply for housing early! Campus housing is normally full about two months before Fall Term 1 classes begin, so apply BEFORE arriving.
- Students applying for housing for English Language Fall Term 1 or 2 will be contracted for one full academic year. Students applying for housing for English Language Spring Term 1 will be contracted for the full spring semester.
Before you start the Housing application process, please carefully read the following information.
To see descriptions, residency requirements and floor plans for all options, go to www.apsu.edu/housing/rates.
Most options are for double occupancy (two people per room), with single occupancy possible only if space is available, for a higher cost. Costs quoted are per semester and are subject to change.
ALL students who live on campus MUST also purchase a meal plan. For meal plan options go to: www.apsu.edu/housing/dining-services.
Summer term and off-campus housing
- Housing and meal options on campus for summer term are limited.
- The English Language Institute does not assist in arranging off-campus housing.