Go back

Translate this page by choosing your language below:

Student Application

Application for any student who is NOT on an F-1 student visa or J-1 exchange student visa. This includes U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, other J1 (such as au pair), B, F2, E2, L2, and other visa types. 

If you want to study under F-1 student visa or J-1 exchange student visa as a new student, please use this application form

Male, Female, Non-binary
5. Choose your citizenship/residency type or visa type. If not listed, choose other.*
9. General English Program: 
Courses listed below. Course fee covers the cost of course and any materials; no separate textbook purchase is required.
10. Intensive English Program: 
Select one or more courses listed below. Students will be placed into levels after placement testing before classes begin.
Course Offerings
11. How did you hear about the English Language Institute at APSU?*