The Govs Programming Council (GPC) is a student led organization whose purpose is to plan, promote, and execute extra-curricular activities for Austin Peay State University students. GPC is an important part of campus life and provides the students with a balanced and diverse array of cultural, educational, and social programming.
The GPC is open to all APSU students, and anyone can be a general member and help with events! All you need to do is come to our weekly meetings and get involved.
As a member of GPC, you will gain experience in:
- Event planning
- Cultural awareness
- Social networking
- Budget management
- Volunteer coordination
- Leadership skills
- Personal development
2017-2018 General Board Meeting Schedule
Every Monday @ 5 p.m. in MUC 307
*Subject to change*
2017-2018 GPC Executive Board
The GPC executive board is made up of nine members: a President, a Vice President, a Public Relations Committee and other Committee Chairs. The GPC is advised by the Coordinator for Programs and Special Events.
- Michela Colter, President
- Sammie Hall, Vice President
- Zadonquez Newton, Public Relations Chair
- Joseph Brooks, Special Events and Social Chair
- Alexis Wofford, PeaySpirit and Traditions Chair
- Nick Lee, Cinema and Performing Arts Chair
- TBA, Diversity and Variety Chair
- TBA, Public Relations Assistant
- Jawaun Rogers, Coordinator for Programs & Special Events / GPC Advisor
Check out pictures from our past events.