What is CareerShift?
CareerShift was created to help job seekers successfully navigate the published and
hidden job market to find gainful employment, including internships, full-time and
part-time jobs. CareerShift is a free online job portal available to APSU students
to kick-start job search success. To access CareerShift, please access the CareerShift
portal within your Jobs4Govs account under "Jump To" on your account homepage. You can also access CareerShift
using your APSU OneStop login credentials at the link below.
Access CareerShift Here
What can you do with CareerShift?
- Access in-depth information about contacts and companies posting jobs.
- Easily search for remote job opportunities.
- Record, save and store your correspondence history records automatically.
- Search, select and store job listings from all job boards and all company job postings.
- Get up-to-date contact information, including e-mail addresses and LinkedIn profiles, for millions of companies.
- Create personal marketing campaigns, including unlimited resumes and cover letters easily, and save them to access online, or via print or e-mail.
- Manage your confidential CareerShift account securely from any computer 24/7 to update & maintain your organized and recorded job search.
If you have any questions about CareerShift please feel free to contact Career Services by phone at (931) 221-6544, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit Career Services in the Morgan University Center, Suite 210.