Student Success is here to help as Freshmen transition into college academic life, and to help provide the tools for success in their college pursuits.
Student Success currently oversees:
- Academic Focus
- APSU 1000 - Freshman Seminar
- Associate of Science in Liberal Arts
- Bachelor of Science in General Studies
- College Possible Coaches
- Freshman Advising Staff
- Peer Leaders
Schedule with a Freshman Advisor today!
These advisors are for Freshmen APSU students. You can check your classification under
'OneStop Advising' on Web Self Service. Please click on your advisor's name to schedule
- Abby Goldblatt - Art, Communications, Dance, History & Philosophy, Languages & Literature, Music, and Theatre
- Ajay Thompson - General Studies and Liberal Arts - No Academic Interest
- Charde' Hudspeth - Psychology, Sociology, and Social Work
- George Watt - Criminal Justice, Political Science, and Public Management
- Margaret Douglas - Accounting, Finance, Management, and Marketing
- Mark Gray - Computer Science, Engineering Technology, Mathematics, and Radiological Sciences
- Melanie Eaton - Accounting, Finance, Management, and Marketing
- Nicole McGlashing - Liberal Arts - No Academic Interest, Education, and Academic Focus
- Rachel Carlson - Computer Science
- Ryan Darensbourg - General Studies and Liberal Arts (exploratory students)
- Ryan Horton - Accounting, Finance, Management, and Marketing
- Savannah Longo - Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Geosciences, Medical Lab Sciences, Physics
- Shawn Harding - Health & Human Performance, Kinesiology, Leadership, Management Technology, and
- Tina Grimsley - Nursing
- Whitney Milliken - Art, Communications, Dance, History & Philosophy, Languages & Literature, Music, and Theatre
Follow Student Success social media to receive important news updates, tips, and reminders regarding registration and other related events at Austin Peay State University.
AP Schedule Planner
AP Schedule Planner is a class scheduling system that Austin Peay State University utilizes to help students generate potential schedules in a virtual environment.
Follow our PeayLink to keep up-to-date on advising events around campus offered by our department for Freshmen!