To apply for Veterans Upward Bound, please fill out the application below.
Please call (931) 221-7600 with any questions.
In order to qualify for this program, there are criteria Veterans have to meet:
- Veterans with at least 180 days of active-duty service of qualifying reserve time
- Veterans with fewer than 180 days of active-duty may also qualify
- Veterans with any discharge other than dishonorable
- Veterans not currently enrolled in college or have not earned a four-year degree
In addition to the above eligibility, you must be able to answer yes to one or both of the following questions:
- I am a first-generation college student (neither parent received a four-year bachelor degree)
- I meet low-income federal guideline
Upon acceptance to the Veterans Upward Bound Program you will complete an assessment. The assessment will determine your academic needs and allow the Veterans Upward Bound staff to create study materials specific to your needs.
Bring copies of your:
- Transcripts From Any College or Technical School