TSAC Student Portal Electronic Change of Institution Request
The first school that is initially listed on the FAFSA is the institution that is allowed to pay eligible students state-based funding. If you listed Austin Peay State University on your FAFSA in any other position than the first school choice, you will need to change the institution through the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC). Follow the instructions below to change your institution to Austin Peay State University.
Note: Changing your institution directly on the FAFSA itself will not update your institution with TSAC.
- Log in to the TSAC student portal.
- If you have not previously logged in to the system, you will be required to create an account at the link provided.
- After signing in, locate the area displaying the current academic year.
- Select the link stating "Click here to process an institution transfer request for
- Ensure that you select the correct academic year for the transfer.
- Select the drop down menu beside "Transfer to" and choose Austin Peay State University.
- Select "Process Transfer Request."
- Contact the Office of Student Financial Aid to inform the university that you have completed the Change of Institution Request.
- Allow 3 - 5 business days for Austin Peay to review your eligibility for state-based aid.