Go back

TSAC Student Portal Electronic Change of Institution Request

The first school that is initially listed on the FAFSA is the institution that is allowed to pay eligible students state-based funding. If you listed Austin Peay State University on your FAFSA in any other position than the first school choice, you will need to change the institution through the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC). Follow the instructions below to change your institution to Austin Peay State University.

Note: Changing your institution directly on the FAFSA itself will not update your institution with TSAC.