Forms and Information for Current Students
Click on the appropriate heading below to find the form you need. If you cannot find the form you need, contact your applied instructor, advisor, or email@example.com.
The music student manual is a reference document for music majors and minors, that explains standard music program policies and procedures.
To Schedule Your Recital
- A complete draft of your recital program: Recital Program Template
- You may receive corrections on your program at the recital hearing. Make all corrections and submit the final program draft to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy your applied instructor on the email. The process to submit your program is described below.
If you do not pass the recital hearing
- Contact the music office to release the recital date you previously selected.
- Consult with your applied instructor as to when you may attempt the recital hearing again.
Submitting your Program Information
- Name of performer as it is to appear on the program
- Instrument or voice type
- Collaborative pianist
- Full name and performance area of all additional performers (if applicable)
- Complete title as it should appear on the program (includes catalog number, movements or selections of complete works)
- Full composer name and birth / death dates
- Program Notes
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I have a reception?
A: Yes, you can, but you are responsible for any and all aspects of your reception including set-up and tear-down. Alcoholic beverages may not be served on campus. Tables are available in MMC 130 and are accessed by your applied faculty member.
Most juries and junior level hearing processes will be conducted through this link. https://apsu.jury-system.com/
These links take you to our older forms:
Please read the APSU Music Department Policy for Building & Labs.
All Music Students must complete the following webform to gain ID card-swipe access to the MMC Building and to the MMC 236 Music Lab. The form may also be used to request keys.
Additional Request Forms
- Major Field Test Information and Registration
- Request to perform on Student Recital (Tuesdays at 12:45)
- Theory Proficiency Form
Entering students may be recommended to pass out of one or more theory classes according to the theory placement exam results. Use this form to request credit for one or more theory courses.