Current International Student Services
International student services is here to help you during your time at Austin Peay
State University. Services offered to International Students include:
- New Student Orientation
- F-1 Visa Guidance
- SEVIS Registration and Transfers
- Reduced Course Load Request
- Letters needd to apply for Social Security Number, Drivers License, etc.
- Advising/Application for Curricular Practical Training
- Advising/Application for Optional Practical Training and STEM Extension
- Employment Guidance: On and Off Campus
- Travel Signatures (for International Travel)
And much more! If you have any questions please contact the Office of International Student Services.
All F-1 students are permitted to work on campus for up to 20 hours per week during the academic year and 40 hours per week during summer and winter breaks.
International students should take care to maintain their Visa Status while studying in the United States.
In order to maintain visa status, all students on F-1 visas are required by USCIS (U.S. Citizen and Immigration Service) to report any changes to the APSU F-1 International Student Advisor within 10 days of the change.