The CECA Advisory Board
The organization once known as the Acuff Circle of Excellence has rebranded and refined its mission to better align with the organization with which it supports—APSU’s Center of Excellence for the Creative Arts (CECA, or "seek-ah"). In the Fall of 2017, the Acuff Circle of Excellence became the CECA Advisory Board.
With the name change, members of the CECA Advisory Board worked to refine the mission of the Board to align with its new focus. The new mission of the CECA Advisory Board is to support CECA by:
- Advocating for CECA in the Clarksville-Montgomery County region by raising awareness for quality arts programming.
- Promoting CECA events and programs.
- Developing new audience members through participating in CECA-sponsored social interactions.
- Participating in and endorsing the CECA Membership Society.
- Supporting and connecting with students and faculty during CECA events
2023-24 CECA Advisory Board
Kimberly Wiggins, President
Kara Zimmer, Vice President
Jody Isaacs, Member
Juanita Charles, Member
Thomasa Ross, Member
Calie Benke, Secretary/Treasurer (ex officio)
Tony Morris, Interim CECA Director (ex officio)
Kevin Loveland, CSA Coordinator (ex officio)
Buzz Hoon, Dean College of Arts and Letters (ex officio)
Lee Persinger, APSU Advancement (ex officio)
Membership to the CECA Advisory Board is made by invitation.