Go back


Student accounts remaining unpaid at the beginning of the next term are considered delinquent and are placed in the collection process. The student must either resolve the delinquent balance or make satisfactory payment arrangements or else the account may be referred to a collection agency and the balance reported to the credit bureaus.

If you have a past due balance or have been assigned to a collection agency please contact:

Kylie Birdwell
(931) 221-7664