Adjunct and Part-Time Faculty Resources
The faculty and students of the Counseling Graduate Program at Austin Peay State University wish to thank you for your contribution of time and expertise. You are a valued member of the teaching team at APSU and your efforts help promote excellence in the field of Counseling. Please see the resources below to help support you in your work with the M.S. in Counseling program. Please contact Kim Coggins the program coordinator for more information or with questions or concerns.
Adjunct and Part-Time Faculty Manual
The M.S. in Counseling program Adjunct and Part-Time Faculty Manual provides guidance regarding the expectations and activities related to your work within the program. It also includes resources to help you fulfill succeed in your role.
Adjunct and Part-Time Faculty Manual (revised 9/2022)
Adjunct and Part-Time Faculty Documents
Adjunct/Part-Time Instructor Observation Form - Face to Face/Hybrid (revised 8/1/2021)
Adjunct/Part-Time Instructor Observation Form - Hybrid and/or Online (revised 8/1/2021)
- Adjunct, Part-Time & Temporary Faculty Support and Resources: available through the Center for Advancement of Faculty Excellence
- Classroom Resources and Guidance Responding to Student Needs: Resource guides to help prepare instructors respond to classroom concerns and students in intense situations.
- AP Academy Professional Development Series: Virtual sessions to help adjunct, part-time, and temporary faculty learn more about the university, hone their teaching skills, and network with other faculty on campus.
- D2L Support and Resources: More information regarding D2L usage and capabilities along with other D2L related support and resources.
- Office of Information Technology: Quick access to request Help Desk services along with links to other IT related faculty resources.
- Felix G. Woodward Library: The Woodward Library is available as a resource for both you and your students. You have access to on ground and print materials along with a variety of digital and online resources.
- LiveText Support: Documents created by LiveText and Watermark providing guidance in key LiveText activities.
- LiveText Instructions: Step by step guide for registering account, assessing students, and creating an assignment in LiveText.