The deadline for applying for 2020-2021 Scholarships was March 1, 2020. Mathematics majors and minors should be sure to apply next year to make yourself eligible to receive one or more of the following scholarships.
The Mathematics Department and its donors offer over $70,000 of scholarships annually. All scholarships applications are now online, and students should apply through the university system. Scholarships of interest to rising Sophomore, Junior, and Senior Mathematics Majors include
1) Ken and Amy Landrum Scholarship of Excellence in Mathematics
2) Ken and Amy Landrum Mathematics Scholarship
3) Hendon-Stokes Scholarships in Mathematics
4) Mathematics Scholarship
5) Neil Ross Memorial Scholarship in Mathematics
6) Scholarship Endowment for the Study of Mathematics and Sciences
7) Jim and Sharon Ridenhour Statistics Award
8) Harold T. Knight Memorial Scholarship
9) Dr. J. Ronald Gupton Mathematics Scholarship
10) Shirley Hagewood Endowed Math Scholarship
Incoming Freshmen who are interested in majoring in mathematics should consider applying for the Hamel Award.