Transferring to the Peay!
Congratulations! This checklist is designed to help all admitted transfer students navigate their way through the enrollment process.
- Access your OneStop Portal by using your APSU username in your acceptance letter. The password will be "Ap"
followed by your six-digit date of birth (ApMMDDYY). Click here to login. Click here if you need step-by-step instructions.
Email access is also in your OneStop Portal by clicking the red “Student Mail” button at the top right corner of the page. Your password will be Ap followed by your date of birth in six digit format (ApMMDDYY).
- Sign up for Governors Orientation Transfer students may complete the online orientation or attend an in person Governors Orientation (GO) session. Once admitted, you can either sign-up for GO or complete the online orientation.
- Register for Classes To register for classes or to review the Schedule of Classes, please log into OneStop. If you are unsure who your advisor is click here to locate the list of advisors by major. Click here for instructions for registering online.
- Apply for Scholarships using our online scholarship application to be considered for non-academic scholarships. Academic scholarship decisions are made based upon information provided on the admission application.
- Apply for Financial Aid as soon as possible after October 1 if you would like to be considered for other types of financial aid at Austin Peay.
- Apply for Housing if you plan to live on campus. Click here for the housing portal. The priority deadline for every academic year is April 1.
- Submit your Medical Forms if you have not already done as soon as possible to prevent any delays in registering or moving into the residence halls. All new and returning students must show proof of measles, mumps and rubella, (MMR), varicella (chickenpox), hepatitis B, and meningitis (if living on campus). Active duty military, veterans, national guard and reservists are exempt.
- Submit Evidence of Lawful Presence to ensure you receive state benefits such as scholarships and grants. Simply scan a copy of your state ID or birth certificate and and email it to email@example.com. For a complete list of acceptable documents, please click here.
- Submit your final transcript after you complete all college coursework, if applicable.
- Fort Campbell Students who have been admitted click here for registration information. Send all documents to the address below or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Admissions
Austin Peay State University
P.O. Box 4548
Clarksville, TN 37044