Post-Vietnam Era Veterans' Educational Assistance Program (VEAP), Chapter 32 - Transfer Students
- Complete the VA form 22-1995 (black ink only) with the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs.
- Provide a photocopy of your DD214 (member 4 copy) for all service periods.
- Complete the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs’ Online Orientation at http://www.apsu.edu/veterans-affairs/orientation.aspx. (Subsequent academic years APSU VA’s Student Responsibilities through your APOneStop)
- Must complete the Certification Request Form (CRF) once registered. (After your initial CRF you will be able to complete the CRF online. Enrollment Certification Process)
- Must obtain a Prior Credit Evaluation by an approved VA Academic Advisor
The Prior Credit Evaluation must be completed by your first term.
Second Degree and Graduate students must submit their Prior Credit Evaluation/Program of Study by the end of their first term.
Main Campus – Ellington Building Room 135, or
Ft Campbell – Education Center, Room 137
Remember it may take the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs up to 90 to 120 days to process an initial VA claim (application).
Good luck on your educational goals.