Skip Navigation

Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill Transfer of Education Benefits (TEB) - Transfer Student

  • Complete the VA form 22-1995 (black ink only and include your ss# in box I.D. and mark transfer of entitlement 2.F.) with the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs.
  • Provide a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility from U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs. 
  • Complete the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs’ Online Orientation at (Subsequent academic years APSU VA’s Student Responsibilities through your APOneStop)
  • Must complete the Certification Request Form (CRF) once registered. (After your initial CRF you will be able to complete the CRF online. Enrollment Certification Process)
  • Must obtain a Prior Credit Evaluation by an approved VA Academic Advisor

The Prior Credit Evaluation must be completed by your first term.

Second Degree and Graduate students must submit their Prior Credit Evaluation/Program of Study by the end of their first term.

  • Return all documents to:

Main Campus – Ellington Building Room 135, or

Ft Campbell – Education Center, Room 137

Remember it may take the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs up to 90 to 120 days to process an initial VA claim (application).

Good luck on your educational goals.