Skip Navigation

Chapter 33 Post 9/11 Transfer of Education Benefits (TEB)

Active Duty service member

  • Complete the DoD Transferability of Education Benefits (TEB) at (To submit the transfer request on the milConnect site, you wil have to go under Education Benefits.) Family member must be under DEERS. Submit a copy of the approval with the application to the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs.


  • Complete the VA form 22-1990e (black ink only). Submit the application to the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs.     OR    Complete the Veterans ON-line APPlication(VONAPP) at The VONAPP website does not allow you to print the completed application.  You will need to print out the application confirmation page and submit a copy to the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs. You will also need to complete the VA form 22-1995 with our office to declare your program of study and school.
  • Upon approval and receipt of your Certificate of Eligibility or your VA Award Letter from U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, submit a copy to the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs by the end of the term.

  • Complete the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs’ Online Orientation at (Subsequent academic years APSU VA’s Student Responsibilities through your APOneStop)

Undergraduates may have up to two terms to get the Prior Credit Evaluation completed.

Second Degree and Graduate students must submit their Prior Credit Evaluation/Program of Study by the end of their first term.

  • Return all documents to:

Main Campus – Ellington Building Room 135, or

Ft Campbell – Education Center, Room 137

Remember it may take the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs up to 90 to 120 days to process an initial VA claim (application).

Good luck on your educational goals.