Full Audition Schedule for 2022-2023 Season
(Audition requirements will be decided and posted closer to actual audition date)
Please note that these dates and times are subject to change.
Wednesday, Aug 24-
6.30 – 10pm General Auditions for FIRST PLAY - Cold Readings
- Script available HERE.
Thursday, Aug 25 - 7PM Potential Callbacks
Friday, Aug. 26 - 6.30 pm PLAY read-thru
Thursday, Aug 25-
7pm – 10pm General Auditions for MUSICAL
- 7 VOCAL AUDITIONS – 32 bars of song in the style of GREASE, HAPPY DAYS, or 50s Rock n' Roll…
Monday, Aug 29-
6pm – 7pm Dance Call for MUSICAL
- 7pm callbacks
- STUDENT FRINGE DANCE PIECE by Sebastian Fenton and Nicole Dutton - Wednesday the 31st @4PM. For more info email Sebastian Fenton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Choreo Showcase/Dance Capstones - Sept. 1 4.30PM Memorial Health Dance Studio
- Audition: Monday Nov. 28 - 3.30
- A 1–2-minute monologue/speech/interview etc. about “The Talk”
parents have with their Black sons OR about Blue Lives activism.
- Any 1–3-person scene from American Son (play available HERE)
NOTE: plan and practice this scene with the people you will be
- Callback: Wednesday Nov. 30 - 3.30
Cast list and delivery of scripts will take place 11/30/22 after
callbacks no later than 5pm. Rehearsals begin 1/17/23.
- Monday Jan. 23 - 4.00
- Wednesday Jan. 25 - 6.30
- Call Backs Jan. 28 - 1PM
Requirements: Please choose and prepare two contrasting choices from the following cuts. GENDER PRESENTATION DOES NOT MATTER. Performance Note: Focus on convincing your partner of something. What do you want your partner to believe about life - what is important in life. Career? Money? Friends/family? Food? Love? Pleasure? Religion? Whatever it is... convince them of that with the song.