Transfer Student Orientation and Registration
Welcome to Austin Peay! We understand transferring from one institution to the next can be stressful. You and your family may have questions about next steps, APSU and college life in general. To assist with this and answer your questions, APSU offers an online option for Governors Orientation (GO).
Attendance/completion of Governors Orientation is encouraged for students new to Austin Peay and enrolling at the Clarksville Campus. During this event, we virtually introduce you to academic and support services, help you contact a representative to register for classes, and show you how to get involved on campus.
Registration for the online orientation is available at the link below. Select the link, and complete the orientation today!
- To access the full online orientation, you will need to create an account. You will not have an existing account under your APSU credentials as the orientation site is not owned by Austin Peay.
- Once your account is created, click on the event and select the “Departments” tab on the left.
- After completing the online orientation, be sure to submit the Adult/Transfer Completion Form attached at the bottom of the “You’re Done” tile.
Online not your thing?
Sign-up for our in-person orientation. At in-person GO, you will be able to meet other incoming students, listen to information sessions from various areas on campus, register for classes and take a campus tour. This in-person orientation will differ from the online orientation. We encourage you to speak with your academic advisor prior to attending GO.
The following dates are available for Transfer Students to attend Governors Orientation in person:
Wednesday, July 27
Keep in Mind!
- Due to the nature of Governors Orientation, young children should not attend. Pets are only permitted if it is a service animal. Students should only bring two guests.
- Dress for the weather. We will be outside, at times, as well as moving to different buildings.
- Please bring a pen/pencil to take notes.
- Governors Orientation is only for students who will attend classes at the Clarksville Campus.