Texts for Vets Application Form
By submitting this application the applicant agrees to the following:
- I have read and understand the requirements for the Texts for Vets programs listed below before completing an application.
- I have reviewed book availability under the Texts for Vets List of Books tab (<click here) before completing an application form.
- I am aware that textbook(s) must be picked up and returned in person with APSU Student ID at the Library by deadlines.
- I will be responsible for returning the textbook(s) in the same condition that it was in when I checked it out and I will sign textbook(s) back in with an authorized Library employee.
- I will be responsible for payment of charges as a result of damages and/or loss of textbook(s).
- I am aware that one application is required per textbook request and I will be contacted via email only when the application has been processed at which point I will have 48 hours to pick up textbook(s).
- I understand that if the information provided on the application is not accurate, the application will be voided.
- I am aware that if I return the textbook(s) after the due date that I will be banned from utilizing these services for 90 days after the return date. If a pattern of disregard for these rules is displayed, I may be permanently banned from utilizing these services.
- I am aware that failure to comply with these requirements will result in a hold on my student account and may be found in violation of the Student Code of Conduct. Holds placed due to unreturned textbook will be lifted within 24 business hours of textbook return.
- If I drop a class, I must return the book ASAP, so another student has the opportunity to sign it out.