Govs ID Card
Online Photo Submission
You are on the way to submitting your photo online. We just need to review a couple of things before you begin.
Govs ID Card Photo Guidelines
- Recent color photo of you. Do not include pictures of others or objects in your photo. It will be rejected.
- The photo should only show you from the collarbone up to the top of the head.
- Photo must be centered with a natural expression or smile.
- Photo must show you looking straight ahead, no head tilts.
- The background must be plain, solid white ONLY. (no shadows, patterns, scenic backgrounds)
- Hats, sunglasses or any other article that may obstruct the face or hair are not permitted.
- Social Media profile, glamour or similar photos will NOT be accepted.
- Picture resolution is between 500 x 500 pixels and 4000 x 4000 pixels.
Govs ID Card eAccounts Portal
You will need the following information to log into the portal besides your pictures:
- APSU email address
- Your password
- Your A number (student number)
- Note: the site will require you to change your A in your A number to the number 9.
- Example: A00123456 would be 900123456
Check Your Email
Allow 2-3 business days to process the photo. you will receive an email once the review is complete.
- If the photo is rejected, you will need to submit a new photo.
- If the photo is accepted, no further action is needed.
Receive Your Govs ID Card
If you are part of Summer Govs Orienation you will pick up your ID card on the day of your appointment. If you are not participating in the Orientation, you will be able to pick up your ID card in the Govs ID Card Office, Morgan University Center room 207, Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
You are now ready to submit a photo! Click HERE.