Translate this page by choosing your language below (view disclaimer):
General English Program
What is it?
- Day-to-day English practice and study
- Local culture information in a structured, but relaxed, environment
- Small classes with personalized instruction
Who are they for?
- Community members who lack confidence in their language skills
- Experienced learners looking for cultural insights and information
- Non-F1 students:
U.S. Citizens whose first language is not English
J-1 (au pairs)
Other visa types which allow part-time study (some tourist visas, dependents, etc.)
When and where are the classes?
- Five terms, 7 weeks each, are offered:
- Fall 1 (August-October)
- Fall 2 (October-December)
- Spring 1 (January-March)
- Spring 2 (March-May)
- Summer (June-August)
- Current and upcoming schedules are on the Current Dates page
- General English classes are 1 day a week for 1 hour
- At APSU's Clarksville Campus
How do I apply?
- Submit the online application form
How much is it?