Rave Guardian App
Help is always 1 click away with the Rave GUARDIAN app
Rave Guardian is a personal safety app that Austin Peay State University is providing to all students, faculty, and staff to download for free. The app provides a quick, convenient, and discreet way to communicate with APSU safety officials, enhancing your overall safety and allowing Austin Peay State Police Department to better protect you.
- Connect with APSU PD or 911 with just one click
- Never walk alone. Ask friends and family to virtually walk with you as they track you on a map to your location. A safety timer is activated when you start your walk, if you do not check in your location can be shared with APSU PD.
- Get alerts for emergency situations happening on campus
- Access information you need to know like the emergency response plans for campus, class schedules and academic calendar, and the campus shuttle bus schedule
Two-way communication with APSU PD can be anonymous if you choose
Engage in two-way communication with APSU PD. With one click, you can share your location -even while in anonymous mode:
- Just Connect Me (general information)
- Possible Crime
- Harm to a Person including mental health emergencies
Stay connected with the call directory
Use the call directory feature to access the contact information, hours of operation, location and more of offices and departments across campus.
- APSU Police Department
- APSU Counseling Services
- Student Health Services
- Student Disability Resource Center
- APSU EAI/Title IX
- O.S. Food Pantry
- Office of Student Affairs
- Emergency Management
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Parking & Transportation
- Physical Plant
- Sexual Assault Center 24/7
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 24/7
- Poison Control 24/7
How to Download Rave Guardian
- Download “Rave Guardian” from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Enable location services and push notifications when prompted.
- Sign up using your APSU email address.
- Once logged in, add your photo, emergency contacts, and vehicle information to allow the application to better serve you.
How to change your preferred Language for Rave Alerts