Adult Learning at Austin Peay
Congratulations on taking the first step to earning your degree on your schedule!
Austin Peay State University welcomes students of all ages and at all stages of their career. We award credit for your previous training and experience – that means less time and money spent on your degree.
We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral level degree programs. Our classes are set up to fit into your life. At our Clarksville and Fort Campbell campuses, we offer a comprehensive list of courses that work for your daily schedule. Is your routine particularly hectic? Our online offerings make it even easier to invest in yourself and earn an degree. Whatever education your life demands, we can help make happen.
Take a look at our academic programs and get started with the steps below!
Keep in mind, information on this page is for applicants over the age of 21. If you are a veteran or member of the armed services, please visit our Military/Veterans Admission page.
Steps to becoming a Gov:
- Complete your online application
- Pay a one-time, non-refundable $25 fee when completing your application. This may be paid online when submitting your application, through the mail, or in person at the Cashier's Window in the Ellington Building (if completing a paper application). Checks should be made out to APSU. Application fees are paid online only when completing an online admissions application.
- Request for your high school transcript or GED/HiSET scores to be sent to our Office of Admissions. Transcripts and test scores must be officially sent to be used for admission purposes. We cannot accept hand-delivered transcripts, special education diplomas or high school certificates.
- If you have taken college courses we will need your official college/university transcript(s) as well. To see how credits will transfer, please visit our transfer equivalency page.
- Additional Requirements- beyond the above required documents, there may be other documents needed prior to enrollment at Austin Peay. For a more in-depth application checklist visit here.
- To view our admission requirements please visit here.