Forms and Information for Current Students
Music Student Handbook
The music student handbook is a reference document for music majors and minors, that explains standard music program policies and procedures.
Junior & Senior Recital Forms and Information
- Recital Request and Approval Process
- Degree Recital (junior, senior or graduate) Program - Template
Using the above template, students giving degree recitals must complete the program (as it should appear in print) and email it in MS Word docx format to the applied teacher, prior to the Recital Hearing.
- Recital Hearing sheet (all students)
Juries and Junior Level Hearing Forms
Curriculum and Degree Requirements
- Major Field Test Information and Registration
- Request to perform on Student Recital (Tuesdays at 12:45)
- Piano Proficiency Information
- Theory Proficiency Form
Entering students may be recommended to pass out of one or more theory classes according to the theory placement exam results. Use this form to request credit for one or more theory courses.