Forms and Information for Current Students
Music Student Handbook
The music student handbook is a reference document for music majors and minors, that explains standard music program policies and procedures.
- Recital Request and Approval Process
- Degree Recital (junior, senior or graduate) Program - Template
Using the above template, students giving degree recitals must complete the program (as it should appear in print) and email it in MS Word docx format to the applied teacher, prior to the Recital Hearing.
- Recital Hearing sheet (all students)
Juries and Junior Levels
Lockers and Equipment
Curriculum and Degree Requirements
- Major Field Test Information and Registration
- Request to perform on Student Recital (Tuesdays at 12:45)
- Piano Proficiency Information
- Theory Proficiency Form
Entering students may be recommended to pass out of one or more theory classes according to the theory placement exam results. Use this form to request credit for one or more theory courses.
Other Useful Information
- Named Scholarships for Music Majors Visit this page and complete an application to be considered for scholarships after a minimum of one full semester as a music major. NOTE: Students cannot be considered for these special scholarships unless an online application is made before the deadline. Once your click on the page, select "Music" in the subject list. The login for the system can be found here. Use your OneStop username and password to begin the application process.
- Directory of Professional Music Organizations
- Summer Music Festivals