Reserves/National Guard Chapter 1606 and Chapter 1607
- Complete the VA form 22-1990 (black ink only). Submit the application to the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs. OR Complete the Veterans ON-line APPlication(VONAPP) at http://vabenefits.vba.va.gov/vonapp/main.asp. Submit a copy of the application to the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs.
- You will need to turn in a copy of your Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) and a copy of your DD214 (member 4).
- If you have an educational kicker, please submit a copy of your kicker contract.
- Complete the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs’ Online Orientation at http://www.apsu.edu/veterans-affairs/orientation.aspx. (Subsequent academic years APSU VA’s Student Responsibilities through your APOneStop)
- Must complete the Certification Request Form (CRF) once registered. (After your initial CRF you will be able to complete the CRF online. Enrollment Certification Process)
- Must obtain a Prior Credit Evaluation by an approved VA Academic Advisor
Undergraduates may have up to two terms to get the Prior Credit Evaluation completed.
Second Degree and Graduate students must submit their Prior Credit Evaluation/Program of Study by the end of their first term.
Main Campus – Ellington Building Room 135, or
Ft Campbell – Education Center, Room 137
Remember it may take the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs up to 90 to 120 days to process an initial VA claim (application).
Good luck on your educational goals.