It is time to submit your Application for Admission to the Social Work Program. The application is set up as an interactive pdf form below. Once you have filled in the required information follow the submission instructions to submit your application packet. Please turn in your complete application to the Department of Social Work by October 16th, 2023.
In addition, prior to completing your application, please view the BSW FAQ's for information regarding:
- BSW Application for Admission to the Program
- mentoring program
- other FAQ's.
Don't Forget! You will need to turn in the completed application with your Personal Statement Essay (there is no page requirement).
Application Packet Due: October 16, 2023 by 4:30 p.m.
Use the link above to download your Bachelors of Social Work Program Application. The application is a fillable PDF. Once completed, along with your Personal Statement Essay, submit your application package using the link below.
- Electronic Submission
- Fill out and save your Application and Personal Statement Essay as a PDF and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible to apply for admission to the program you need:
- To declare Social Work as your Major
- Have a minimum overall GPA of 2.0
- Have completed at least two (2) of the following Social Work Courses:
- SW 2110 - Introduction to Social Work
- SW 3410 - Values, Ethics & Diversity
- SW 3420 - Human Behavior in the Social Environment
Students who are currently enrolled in SW 3400 - Generalist Social Work Practice or have already completed this course must apply to the program now.
Please consult with your advisor if you have any questions concerning your eligibility to apply for the program.