ESL Institute Refund Policy
- No refunds of tuition or fees will be made for any reasons for withdrawals or cancellations on or after the first day of classes.
- Request for refunds of course fees received before the end of registration will receive a full refund.
- Requests for a refund of course fees may be made by phone, fax, mail, or in person.
- Students will be refunded in full if a course is canceled by the ESL Institute.
- Students who request refunds before a class starts but after registration have the option to transfer to another current or future class.
- Funds will be held for no more than one year and may be applied to fees for any other course offered by the ESL Institute.
- Funds unused in one year will be forfeited.