College of Education
- Claxton Building Room CX 307
- College of Education
- Curriculum Vitae
“The students here are the integral part of the success. I have interacted with and mentored so many students who are willing and able to take public and higher education to increased levels for the next generation.”
Dr. Sanders on what he enjoys about his interactions with students
- PhD - University of Louisville
- M.A.Ed. - Murray State University
- B. S. - Western Kentucky University
- A.A. - UK-Hopkinsville Community College
District and State Administration; K-12 Principal & Teacher
- Multicultural Education
- Cultural Responsive Teaching
- Classroom Management
- Issues with underrepresented populations in society
- Critical Mass
- Sanders, A. R., & Lowe, C. (2017). Still Driving to 55: On the road with Project InTac. In Proceedings Mid-Southern Interdisciplinary Sciences Association. (p. 53). Franklin, TN: MISA.
- Lynch-Alexander, E., McConnell, J. R., Sanders, A. R., & Haddy, L. (2016). Saving our sons: An investigation of male and minority attrition in teacher education and a model to recruit, retain, and reward. Journal of Interdisciplinary Education, 15(1), 125-142.
- Sanders, A. R., Stewart, J. G., Whitten, L.S., & Lynch-Alexander, E. (2016). My Future: The tool for clear vision in career choices. Journal of Interdisciplinary Education, 15(1), 143-162.