Languages & Literature
- Harned Hall Room HH 228
PhD in English, Oklahoma State University
Teacher of technical writing Editor of reports
- Technical writing
- Computer editing
- International communication
- Japanese literature and film
- “Collaboration and Technology in Writing: 'Hey Siri, will you edit my document?’ ‘I’m afraid I can’t do that, Dave.’”
- "Reclaiming Bushidō as the Way of the Civil Servant in Kurosawa’s Ikiru"
- "Taking the Shine off the Shining Prince: Narrative Subversion in The Tale of Genji"
- “How Computer Editing Responds to Types of Writing Errors”
- “Collaboration: How Japanese Poetry Can Help Tech Writers”
- co-author with Akihiro Yoshida “Crossing National and Corporate Cultures: Stages in Localizing a Pre-Production Report”
- co-author with Tatsuya Fukushima “Translation Course in Film Subtitling”
- "The Satirizing Superpowers Stephen Dedalus and Zarathustra"